Public Records Request

Submit a Request Online

To submit a request online, simply head on over to our Form Center and complete this form.  

Submit a Request in person

To submit a request in person, please visit the St. Bernard Parish Government Complex and complete a Public Records Request.


Parish Government does not maintain documents such as marriage certificates, divorce certificates, criminal certificates (Clerk of Court), or police reports(Sheriff’s Office).

View Public Records Request / Response

View Public Records Request / Response in the Archive Center