CHALMETTE, LA. – ST. CLAUDE AVENUE BRIDGE LANE CLOSURES – LA 46
ST. CLAUDE AVENUE BRIDGE – LA 46
As part of the ongoing roadway improvement project on St. Claude Avenue, the LADOTD has announced the following bridge and lane closures for work on the approach slabs at the St. Claude Bridge:
- Saturday, May 1, 2021, 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM (5 hours):
- Full closure of the St. Claude Bridge to all vehicular traffic, bicycles and pedestrians.
- (Note: The bridge will remain raised and open to marine vessel traffic during this closure.)
- Monday, May 3, 2021, 7:00 AM – Friday, May 21, 2021, 4:30 PM (3 weeks):
- Right lane closed from Poland Ave. to Reynes St. (eastbound only), including the St. Claude Bridge.
All work associated with these lane closures is weather permitting.
DOTD appreciates your patience and reminds you to please drive with caution through the construction site and be on the lookout for work crews and their equipment.
Call 511 or visit www.511la.org for additional information. Out-of-state travelers may call 1-888-ROAD-511 (1-888-762-3511).
Motorists may also monitor the LA DOTD website at www.dotd.la.gov, by selecting MYDOTD, or by visiting the DOTD Facebook and Twitter pages.
Businesses can visit https://opensafely.la.gov/ and complete the quick process. They will receive the current life safety and COVID mitigation standards along with a placard to post. The business will then receive real-time updates on changes to include when opening is allowed for the specific type of business.
To hear the latest information from your parish officials visit www.facebook.com/StBGov or https://www.youtube.com/c/stbernardparishtelevision.
For the latest news and events for St. Bernard Parish Government Follow Us