The department will be giving Thanksgiving baskets to those who qualify under the Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) program guidelines. Applications will only be accepted on Tuesday, November 12th and Wednesday, November 13th between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. in the Creedmoor Conference Room, located at 8201 W. Judge Perez Drive in Chalmette.
All applicants must complete an application and provide the following required documentation:
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID for all household members over the age of 18
- Social Security cards for all members of the household
- Verifiable Proof of Income for all household members over the age of 18
- Current Award Letter for food stamps (if applicable
- Applicants must have all documents present, no exceptions. Baskets are limited and will be disbursed Monday, November 25th from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- CSBG 2019 Income Guidelines
- Annual Income 125% of Poverty